Refer below the list of FAQ's for an answer to your queries. If you are not able to find the right answer, please submit your question. The answer will be emailed to you.
- What is GREedge.com?
- What does GREedge.com offer?
- How do I register at GREedge.com?
- Are there any free trial sessions or tests after registraion?
- When can I start taking the trial sessions?
- What is a Program?
- What is a Transcript?
- I'm already using several books and websites to prepare for GRE. How is GREedge.com different?
- What are the benefits of GREedge.com?
- What is Score Booster technology?
- What or who is an SFA?
- I have registered at www.greedge.com and I face an error. What do I do?
- How do I take a Screen shot?
- What can I do if I face an error during learning?
- Does GREedge.com provide any study material apart from its programs?
- Does GREedge.com provide any discounts?
Basic Trouble Shooting Guide
"GREEdge was a boon for my GRE Preparation", says Vikas
"I heard about GREedge when I had about 30 days left for my exam. When I heard of GREedge, I immediately enrolled for it. In hindsight, I think GREedge was what I needed. I did not have much time for my GRE preparation due to other college activites, but GREedge's Verbal word bank helped me to do my best with whatever time and resources I had. The unlimited adaptive tests that they provide were of a great help in assessing from time to time my strengths and weaknesses so that I could improve upon them. GREedge was a boon for my GRE Preparation. "
- Vikas Cheruku is a student at Vellore Institute of Technology (GRE:1320)
Verbal Score: 520
Quant Score: 800